Release date – November 6, 2018
An ill king brings circling wolves…
When Whitney Fierstown, the self-proclaimed “World’s Greatest Thief,” is imprisoned for a foolhardy attempt to steal the crown off the dying King’s head, a determined knight of the King’s Shield provides an ultimatum: rot and die in a dank cell or join him on a dangerous expedition to find the Queen’s treasonous brother, a warlock accused of placing a terrible curse on the heir to the throne.
With the Kingdom at its most vulnerable, these two opposites, devout knight and conniving scoundrel, pursue the traitor to the hellish Webbed Woods. If the pair is to thwart their devious target and withstand the horrifying monster lurking in the haunted woods, they must first put aside their differences.
A Sword & Sorcery Epic perfect for fans of Dragon Age and Kings of the Wyld.
More books in the Buried Goddess Saga:
– Book 1: Web of Eyes
– Book 2: Winds of War (coming December 4, 2018)
– Book 3: Will of Fire (coming January 1, 2019)
Join the King’s Shield
Are you ready to enlist in the King’s Shield? You’ll get exclusive content, like Pickaxe, the first in a short story series called Legends of Pantego that will dig into the deep history of the world you’ve come to love in the Buried Goddess Saga.
Sign up Here
Praise for Web of Eyes:
- “An epic fantasy world that captivates the imagination and brings the reading on a thrilling adventure that will leave the devotees of fantasy eager for the next tale.”— Jason Anspach, bestselling author of the Galaxy’s Edge Series
- “Fantastic world building and masterful prose. Definitely a must read for Epic Fantasy fans.”–Brian D. Anderson, bestselling author of The Godling Chronicles
- “A great story that kept me entertained and reading until the end… Cannot wait to see what happens in book 2.”–Christy, Amazon Top Contributor: Fantasy Books
- “Imaginative world-building… complex politics with a variety of nations and influences… I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys adventure fantasy.”–By Rite of Word
- “There were sufficient surprises and twists and turns in the plot to keep my interest… I really enjoyed it”–Jenny Avery, Amazon Reviewer
- “From the opening pages of the prologue to the final chapter this book hooked me and reeled me in.”–Philip Hall, Amazon Reviewer