Release date – November 13, 2018
A rotten thief. A stubborn knight. Only together can they save a broken kingdom.
Self-proclaimed “World’s Greatest Thief”, Whitney Fierstown, has yet to find a trinket or treasure he couldn’t steal. He nearly pulls off the heist of the century by snatching the Glass Crown off the dying king’s head until rotten luck throws him into the path of Torsten Unger, a steadfast knight determined to save his vulnerable kingdom.
Torsten offers this ultimatum: rot and die in a dank cell or join him on a dangerous expedition and put his skills to good use. The Queen’s treasonous brother has cursed the Crown Prince by taking a piece of his soul and hiding it in the haunted Webbed Woods. Only a master thief can steal it back.
Rebellion building in the south. Madness seated upon the throne. Famine and death spreading throughout the land. The kingdom is in peril.
If this unlikely pair is to thwart their devious target, save the prince, and survive the horrifying monster lurking in the darkness, they must first put aside their differences…or die trying.
Check out the exciting first book in an Epic Fantasy Adventure Series perfect for fans of R.A Salvatore, Kel Kade, and Nicholas Eames. You can also get the book on Audible narrated by the award-winning Luke Daniels.
More books in the Buried Goddess Saga:
– Book 1: Web of Eyes
– Book 2: Winds of War
– Book 3: Will of Fire (coming January 8, 2019)
Join the King’s Shield
Are you ready to enlist in the King’s Shield? You’ll get exclusive content, like Pickaxe, the first in a short story series called Legends of Pantego that will dig into the deep history of the world you’ve come to love in the Buried Goddess Saga.
Sign up Here
Praise for Web of Eyes:
- “An epic fantasy world that captivates the imagination and brings the reading on a thrilling adventure that will leave the devotees of fantasy eager for the next tale.”— Jason Anspach, bestselling author of the Galaxy’s Edge Series
- “Fantastic world building and masterful prose. Definitely a must read for Epic Fantasy fans.”–Brian D. Anderson, bestselling author of The Godling Chronicles
- “A great story that kept me entertained and reading until the end… Cannot wait to see what happens in book 2.”–Christy, Amazon Top Contributor: Fantasy Books
- “Imaginative world-building… complex politics with a variety of nations and influences… I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys adventure fantasy.”–By Rite of Word
- “There were sufficient surprises and twists and turns in the plot to keep my interest… I really enjoyed it”–Jenny Avery, Amazon Reviewer
- “From the opening pages of the prologue to the final chapter this book hooked me and reeled me in.”–Philip Hall, Amazon Reviewer