Bounty Hunter Malcolm Graves doesn’t bother asking questions. So long as the pay is right.
After three decades working for Pervenio Corp, chasing wanted offworlders and extinguishing riots throughout the solar system, Malcolm Graves has seen it all. If the credits are there, he’s the man for the job. But his latest assignment doesn’t afford him that luxury.
A high-profile bombing on Earth has the men who sign Malcolm’s paychecks clamoring for answers. They force him to team up with a strange, cyber-augmented partner who’s more interested in statistics than instinct, and ship them both off to Titan. Their assignment: Hunt down a suspected group of Titanborn extremists who will go to any length to free their home from the tyranny of Earth’s corporations.
Heading into hostile territory, Malcolm will have to use everything he’s learned to stay alive. But he soon realizes the situation on the ground is much more complex than he anticipated…and much more personal.
Check out USA Today Bestseller Rhett C Bruno’s thrilling first book in a gritty and innovative science-fiction series perfect for fans of The Expanse and Blade Runner. You can also grab it on Audible performed by the award-winning R.C. Bray, narrator of The Martian.
Praise for TITANBORN:
- “Sci-fi noir at it’s finest! Drop what you’re doing and start reading, TITANBORN”—David Simpson, author of the bestselling and award winning Post-Human series
- “Malcolm is a classic hard-bitten hero, Zhaff is an intriguing presence, and the plot moves along briskly. This solar-system–spanning mystery will scratch the genre itch.”—Kirkus Reviews
- “A fun romp around the solar system. Raw and gritty. A thoroughly enjoyable read. Don’t miss out on this sci-fi gem!”—M.Pax, author of The Backworlds series
- Bruno expertly weaves action, capitalism, smuggling, fragile alliances, and revolution around the hard choices of a life-worn man who regrets always following orders.” —Publishers Weekly
- “Revolution, rebellion, conquest, corporate greed, and individual ethics versus the good of a larger community: it’s all there, and more, neatly tucked into a cohesive narrative that hardly stops to take a breath. . . . The prose is as compelling, witty, and atmospheric as the best hard-boiled future noir can be. . . . This up-and-coming author may have to quit his day job—a career in architecture—or give up sleep, to keep up with reader demand.” —Perihelion
- “[Rhett C. Bruno] has done a good job with Titanborn, and is definitely a science fiction author to keep your eye on in the future.” —Examiner.com
- “An exciting tale of a futuristic mystery with universe-changing potential that can be enjoyed on a visceral level . . . All science fiction fans should do themselves a favor and pick this book up.” —Sci-fi and Scary