THE CIRCUIT: EXECUTOR RISING (Science Fiction / Space Opera)
Book One in the USA Today Bestselling Circuit Trilogy (Diversion Books, Aethon Books)
Sent behind enemy lines. Loyalty tested. It’s time to pick a side.
When ships belonging to the powerful New Earth Tribunal are mysteriously stolen, they dispatch one of their best agents to find the culprits.
Sage Volus. Tribunal Executor. Spy.
She quickly infiltrates the ranks of suave Ceresian mercenary Talon Rayne, chasing her only lead on the attacks. But the longer she’s undercover with Talon and his squad, the more she finds her faith in the Tribune tested.
While her quest for answers only unearths more questions, a new enemy is on the rise. And he plans to bring down the Tribune, once and for all.
Join an unlikely band of would-be saviors as they are drawn into a conspiracy destined to change the solar-system forever in this wild ride of mercenaries, war, espionage, and betrayal.
USA Today Bestselling and Nebula Award Nominated author Rhett C. Bruno’s debut sci-fi series is a gritty, space opera thrill ride perfect for fans of The Expanse and Battlestar Galactica.
Purchase Link: Amazon[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Praise for Rhett Bruno and The Circuit: Executor Rising
– 2015 Cygnus Award Finalist
– 2015 National Indie Excellence Award Finalist
- “Space opera that fans of Firefly and its ilk will appreciate.”—San Francisco Book Review
- “As imaginative and exciting as the story is, however, it wouldn’t work without a good cast of characters. ‘Executor Rising’ has ’em.”—SFCrowsnest
- “As unique a story as any SciFi I’ve read in a while. I am now a fan of Rhett Bruno.”—Phillip Tomasso, bestselling author of the “Vaccination Series”
- “Bruno has crafted a complex, multi-dimensional story that combines the best of his genre with age-old truths–and quandaries–about humanity, politics, religion, family, and, yes, love.” —Portland Book Review
- “The characters are intriguing and the plot is quite good at making you want to know what happens next. On the whole an interesting book and a very good debutant work. I think I might just pick up the next book if one comes out.” —PG’s Ramblings
- “If you are a fan of The Expanse series, or anything remotely in the same vein, then The Circuit: Executor Rising is probably a book you should take a good, hard look at picking up sometime.” —20four12
- “The Circuit is a hit and I urge you to give it a try.” —Speculative Fiction Review
- “This was a wild ride of mercenaries, thieving and political sabotage. Add a dash of sexual tension and I was hooked.” —Cellar Door Lit Rants & Reviews